Oily Accessories and Supplies

Just getting started in the oily world, and with all your super awesome DIY recipes, but need a place to get your supplies?!
Have no fear, we have you covered!
There are several different places to get supplies.
I love the stuff Life Science Publishing offers, as well as Abundant Health. They both have a great variety of options. I definitely recommend visiting both sites to see the variety of oily accessories out there! But depending on how much or how little you need, you may have to pay for shipping and that may be a big bummer! I personally hate shipping charges. So I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon, and Amazon Prime makes this so much easier on me!
I also LOVE Mollie's items and bundle collections! And her shipping rates are usually very reasonable! http://www.myoilyhabit.com/
Most of the stuff I have listed is from Amazon, or Mollie's but you can always Google the name of the item you are looking for and see what pulls up from some where else! ;)



ROLLER BOTTLES
I prefer the roller bottles with the stainless steal roller balls, so if I use a citrus oil, I don't have to worry about it! There are many options out there for roller bottles though! Looking for something else?! Just let us know!


PERSONAL MINI SPRAY BOTTLES


LARGE HOUSEHOLD SPRAY BOTTLES


MINI SAMPLE OR PURSE CARRY CONTAINER


SHEA BUTTER 


CASTILE SOAP 



Comments

Popular Posts